2013 NCAA Division I
When: March 21-23, 2013
- Thursday to Saturday
- Wells Fargo Arena
The 85th anniversary event will bring the top wrestling athletes in the country to the heart of the Midwest. A total of 330 wrestlers (33 per weight class) will compete in Des Moines for the 2013 NCAA Division I Wrestling Championships.
The order of matches for the final session on March 23, beginning at 8 p.m. ET, will start with the 174-pound weight class, followed in order by 184, 197, heavyweights, 125, 133, 141, 149, 157 and ending with the 165-pound match.
Saturday, Open 9:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Showing of Session V(all mats) Lounge/Stage Starting at 10 a.m.
- WIN Magazine Memorabilia Show Hy-Vee Hall 1:30-5:30 p.m.
- USA Wrestling Practice Fan Festival Mats 1:30-2:45 p.m.
- NWCA Coaches Clinic and Awards Presentation Fan Festival Stage 2:30-4:15 p.m.
- Hall of Fame Wrestlers Autograph Session Autograph Stage 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Showing of Session VI Lounge/Stage Starting at 6:30 p.m.
2013 NCAA Division I Wrestling Championships Resources:
DI Brackets – Live Results from the 2013 Division I NCAA Wrestling Championships
College Wrestling Forum - Talk about the Championships & Find Out Information
NCAA D1 Wrestling Championships - Home Page with Information for Division I Championships
NCAA Wrestling News Articles – NCAA.com Archive of Latest News
NCAA Division I Wrestling Rankings – 2013 USA Today/NWCA/AWN College Wrestling Rankings
TV Schedule & Video - ESPN3 covers the Tournament, Watch Online
AWN Live - NCAA Division I Championships – Live Audio/Blog
TheMat.TV - Interviews, Press Conferences and Wrap-Up Videos for 2013 Championships