Michigan High School Wrestling
MHSAA State Tournament
When: February 28 – March 2, 2013
- Thursday to Saturday
Where: Auburn Hills, MI
- The Palace of Auburn Hills
What: Individual State Tournament
The 2013 Michigan High School Wrestling State Tournament starts this Thursday (Feb. 28) and concludes Saturday night (Mar. 2) with 56 well deserved Michigan State Champions. Good luck to the 4 divisions of high school wrestlers as they compete to be this years best in the state.
4 high school wrestling teams were crowned with a Team State Championship at the Team State Tournament last weekend.
2013 Team State Finals: (Saturday, Feb. 23)
Division 4: #1 Hudson 32, #2 Hesperia 24
Michigan Individual State Tournament Schedule
- Grand March Assembly 1:15 p.m.
- Grand March 1:45 p.m.
- Anthem 1:53 p.m.
- Wrestling 2:00 p.m. Round 1 – Championship 1st Round
- Wrestling 8:30 a.m. Round 2 – Consolation 1st Round
- 11 a.m. Round 3 (approx) – Championship Quarterfinals
- 2 p.m. Round 4 (approx) – Consolation 2nd Round
- Semifinals 7 p.m. Round 5 – Championship Semifinals
- Wrestling 8:30 a.m. Round 6 – Consolation 3rd Round
- 10:10 a.m. Round 7 (approx) – Consolation Semifinals
- Consolation Finals 11:30 a.m. Round 8 (approx)
- Grand March Assembly 4 p.m.
- Grand March 4:30 p.m.
- Anthem 4:41 p.m.
- Introductions 4:43 p.m.
- Finals 4:45 p.m. Round 9
Michigan High School Wrestling State Championship Tournament Resources:
Live Video – PlayOnSports provides a Live Video Feed on Friday & Saturday
MHSAA Michigan Wrestling – Home Page for MHSAA High School Wrestling
MI Wrestling - Michigan Wrestling Results, Brackets, News & more from MLive Sports
Michigan Grappler - Michigan Wrestling State Site with Previews, News, Results & Rankings